Bread & Zucchini. Zucchini Bread. You betcha. If you haven’t tried this concoction yet, you’ve been missing out! Sweet cinnamon bread with hidden veggies. What mom doesn’t want their kid to eat there veggies?… matter of fact this is a good way for you (moms & dads) to get your veggies in without even tasting it.
Veganized Zucchini bread for all your dairy-free dreams. This recipe is a must try at your next family gathering or party- hush hush- no one will know it contains green things. AND it is super simple to make! This recipe makes 2 loaves. And no they don’t last long.
3 c all-unbleached flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cinnamon
3 flax eggs (3 tbsp flax meal & 6 tbsp water)
1 c vegetable oil
2 ¼ c white sugar (organic)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 c grated zucchini*
1) Grease 2 8×4 pans with oil spray (PAM) & dust with flour. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Sift dry ingredients together in medium bowl. (Flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon).
3) Beat flax eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla together in standing mixer or with hand mixer. Slowly add dry ingredients until combined.
4) Grate Zucchini. Any sort of grater will work! Now mix zucchini in with other ingredients and divide equally into your pans. Bake for 50-65 minutes. Cool & remove from pans. Chow time.
- 1 ½ large zucchinis approximately equals 2 cups of grated zucchini.